Friday, November 23, 2007

A special Thanksgiving

Dinah and I spend 15-19 Nov with Hope NA pastors and spouses. Hope Chicago church is the host for this pastors' retreat. This is our second visit to Hope Chicago church. Our flights to and from Chicago are full because of the Thanksgiving celebration on 22 Nov. Here is a photo with the Hope Chicago church. One lady's face is covered and one more was not in the picture. We arrive back in Singapore on Wednesday.

Next I spend Thursday with Methodist pastors and church leaders in Singapore at their Trinity Annual Conference. It's my time speaking in a Methodist environment. After addressing the conference, I have lunch with several pastors. It's quite an eye-opener to be part of this.

Whilst I imagine our American friends having turkey on Thursday night, I am with our church leaders on Thursday night. Some stay back to ask questions making this a full day indeed.

No comments: