Monday, September 30, 2013

The Sep Story

September was very fresh. For starters, Dinah and I did a talk on Christian radio. It was our first time ministering on air. Dinah and Dan took part in the Yellow Ribbon run. Then Dinah and I got acquainted with Jason and Karen Tay. I also got to know Kenny Chee.

Our family enjoyed a nice short break overseas. We joined and were blessed at the conference with Allen Hood and Jaye Thomas. There was one night I felt sleep deprived but the worship, message and prayer just lifted our being. We were also blessed by the worldview seminar with Jeff Myer.

Dinah and I caught up with Chi Keong and Joyce, as well as Florence who had us over for dinner. We also spent time with Charmaine and I caught up with Jan too.

We both spent time in mentoring and marriage mentoring. There were ministry meetings. I helped out a new church and continued a study on the book of Revelations.
  
Weather wise, there were as many cool days as hot days in the month with several warm days too.

No comments: